Last Transfer | Whitewashed APs | Elder Martinez | Alta Loma Spanish Ward

 Hi all,

This week we had what I think will be my last transfer. President Reese "whitewashed" the APs, (releasing both APs and calling two new ones--a double transfer).  This was pretty surprising b/c I thought Elder Webb would remain as one of the APs b/c he was not an AP as long as I was.

We worked on transfers all day last Saturday (rotating cars, SIM cards, housing arrangements). The two new APs are Elder Sanabria and Elder Kellogg. They will be great for many reasons, but also have 20 months in the mission.

It was a long process, but it was good. He still expects us to help every missionary.  Once an AP, always an AP, right?

With this, I'm training a new Elder again. My new area is Shadow Hills Zone, in the Alta Loma Spanish Ward...a full Spanish Ward. I will be training Elder Martinez, who is native Mexican but from Logan, Utah. He has been in the mission 5 months, so he is not brand brand new, but new enough.  Elder Webb went to a Spanish branch. President Reese, over and over said thank you and one of the ways we could help the new APs is to crank in these Spanish branches and wards. 

I have only been in this new area for six hours so I am still finding my way around with Elder Martinez.

It was hard to say goodbye to the Smiths (after living with them for so long), but I love them and I know I will be back to see them. With this last transfer, people know I only have weeks left, so it's a good time to take some pictures to remember these great people.

Gotta go. Finishing strong.

Love you all.

Elder Doxey

The Hembricks Family

Elder Webb, Bishop Johnson, Elder Doxey


Bishop Johnson's Family

Senior Missionaries (The Reeses over Cell Phones)


Austin Family

The Meles...she is a member, he will be baptized soon

Christmas Stockings

President Reese's Seminary Teacher


At the kiddie table b/c Covid separation rules

Proof I'm Covid Free

Sisters Edwards, McCray, Burton, Elder Doxey, Elder Webb


Comments