Luigi Was Baptized! Wife Happy.

This week was hard but i could see small but mighty miracles every day. So like three weeks ago we got a reference from the zone leaders but he lived like 20 minutes away by bus. His name is Luigi.  But, we went and taught him like two lessons. His wife was an inactive member. 
Baptism of Luigi.  His wife is a recently reactivated member. 

We went one day to go teach him and he had moved!  We had no idea where he moved, but we had his number. So the Zone Leaders in that area got back and contacted him. 

The Elders in Ciudad Bolivar taught him all the other lessons and set a baptismal date for the 1st. 

Then the next day they moved the date to the next Sunday. Said yes! 

So we filled up the font that morning and yeah. Deli pues! But after the baptism he bore a powerful testimony and even started to cry. Way crazy!

Hills of Beautiful La Cabima, San Migeulito

I've been kinda sick but not to bad just gotta fight through it. I think that the doctor might make it worse. hahah I bought a sweet hammock this week. I learned how to sleep in it and its way better than a bed haha. Definitely going to have it for the whole mission. 

Turns out my EFY counselor served in this same area years ago!

We were eating dinner at this members house and I was looking at some of their pictures and I saw a missionary that I recognized. Turns out it was my EFY counselor! He served in the same place im serving like 5 years ago! Had a cool baptism this week. Sweet story:

This week I ate octopus. the members asked if we like sea food and I thought it was just going to be like fish but i ate octopus. The heart and everything. It tasted like dirt! hahaha 
Nicanoy, looking like Bruno Mars
Nicanoy, aka Bruno Mars
Took some cool pics with Nicanoy. Looks like Bruno Mars ahaha. Overall this week was great!

Comments